Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time to learn me some coachin'

Currently in Florida for a USAT Triathlon Coaching Certification clinic that starts tomorrow. Figured since I'm probably not gonna stop running around and giving my opinion to people that foolishly ask for my advice, might as well get some training and have a better idea of what I'm talking about! :)

Staying with my mom and stepdad, who luckily live close by the training center. Weather here is great, highs in the low 80's and sunny. Had a real nice 8 mile run this morning, and then got in a little swimming as well. Friday and Saturday I'll be in the classroom all day, so we'll see if I can fit in any training. I planned/prepared for not doing much during this weekend, so it won't be a problem if I don't. A little rest and recovery is always good for old dudes like me...

*****************************************************************************
Please see this website to read more about the HFK program and to make donations:
RMI Hope For Kidz Website Link

*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment