Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where are the wheels?

Had some vacation time last week, and it sure was nice to relax a bit and take the training down a few notches (at least for one week). The picture to the right is me riding something without wheels for a change... I think my body and mind really were ready for a bit of downtime. I've been back into training this week and feeling very good. Very hard for us type A obsessives to relax and recover, but that's critical in order to reap the gains from the training.

I'll be going pretty hard the next couple of weeks, then racing on Labor Day. After that is a short 12 days until the first ironman distance race this year! I am so glad that it is almost here, I'm definitely ready to get out and put this training to the test.

*****************************************************************************
Please see this website to read more about the HFK program and to make donations:
RMI Hope For Kidz Website Link

*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment